TWIC Fee Change

Effective October 1, 2016, the fee for a new TWIC enrollment has been reduced to $125.25.  Reduced fee enrollments and replacement card fees will not change.

Mailed Cards

Applicants who request to receive their card by mail will receive a phone or email notification that the card has been mailed. You have 60 days to report if you did not receive the card. Failure to report in 60 days will result in a $60 fee to replace the lost card.

New Requirement

Starting July 1, 2015, applicants who were born in the United States, and who claim U.S. citizenship, must provide documents to prove their citizenship. Visit required documentation for updated information.

Please reload

© 2020 by TWIC Card Help , L3C 

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon